Tuesday, July 17, 2007

hosting the cobalt season....

i'm pretty excited. one of my new favorite
groups is on a tour of sorts (doing coffee joints, churches, house shows) and they are passing through central virginia.
my family (and our cohort) will be hosting them in our home for a fun night of music, fellowship, and conversation.


they have been featured on Emergent Village and much credit goes to Brian Mclaren for the following endorsement:


“I just got back from Africa and have been listening to In Search of a Unified Theory nonstop for a couple days. I’m totally blown away. I really liked "But I Tell You", but this one just soars. The lyrics are powerful. The songs themselves are so strong, so well structured. The vocals are perfect. And the arrangements are completely amazing. I thought of several of my favorite bands - Innocence Mission, the Weepies, and Sigur Rós. This CD should win a bunch of awards. Thanks for making it, man!”


the event will be on november 5th and Ill keep you posted with more details
http://www.emergentvillage.com/podcast/life-across-the-tracks-the-cobalt-season

No comments: